[AJD] Top Speed for 1936 JD D

Chas. C. jdgp1931 at chartermi.net
Wed Jul 27 06:53:40 PDT 2005

Luke,
I have been following some of your posts on here and not that you are in
Rockford. I live near Alto. I also own a GP (1931 Standard) If you wouldn't
mind, I would like to drive up to your place some time and see your
tractor(s). As I am pretty much retired most any time would probably work.
You can contact me off here at JDGP1931 at chartermi.net.
Charlie