[Ford-ferguson] RE: Ford-ferguson Digest, Vol 14, Issue 12

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Jul 26 05:45:58 PDT 2005

.

Bullock, Mark E wrote:
> Concerning the "58 Ford Skyliner. It would have to be in outstanding
> condition to bring in that kind of money. I had the chance to buy a
> '57 skyliner 2 years ago at $13,000 and it was in show condition.
That was my feeling - I was in the car repair business in the mid '60s,
and Ford cars of the '50s were not considered the best examples of the
breed, to put it mildly.

> Scotch Bottom Shoes are for draft horses. See the below link.
>
> http://willlent.com/sizing_horse_shoes.html
Thanks, Mark! Not being a "horse person" I had no clue. One great thing
about ATIS is that I learn something new every day (and that is
something very important to me - I figure that when I stop learning, it
will be all over)

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

The United States appear to be destined by Providence to plague America
with misery in the name of liberty.
Simón Bolívar