[AJD] 1948 A Valve Machining

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 07:37:25 PDT 2005

Dean and others,

         I am looking for the thickness remaining from the top of the vavle angle,  to the top surface of the valve.  All I can find in my books is that you want a 'good margin'  and that youdo not want to have a 'knife edge' on the valve.    The machine shop wanted a specific measurement,  but I don't think that one exists.

         Chris

Dean VP <deanvp at att.net> wrote:
Chris:

I have a I & T manual for A's but I don't understand the dimension you are
enquiring about.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door