[AJD] JD's DB 1291 Parts Catalog Tillage #2 1996???

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Jul 25 23:03:10 PDT 2005

Help?????

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com

From: antique-johndeere-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
Dean VP
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2005 10:16 PM
To: AT JD
Subject: [AJD] JD's DB 1291 Parts Catalog Tillage #2 1996???

I have just discovered that the PDF file for model 51 and 52 plows is messed
up on the original DB1291 CD (Vintage Agriculture Tillage #2) that I
purchased directly from JD many years ago. The last 10 pages or so are
duplicated and/or are missing and the last page is upside down.

Anyone else have this BD1291 CD? Please check to see if yours is messed up
too.  If you have a later version, not 1996, I sure would appreciate a copy
of the corrected PC0253 PDF file.  I need to check some stuff on my model 51
Parts plow I just acquired. Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in
advance.

I suspect JD won't honor a warranty return on something published in 1996!
:-)

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door