[AT] O/T Trying to find a good used backhoe

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Mon Jul 25 18:29:59 PDT 2005

I know what your are talking about Cecil on the good neighbor policy. i
have had my hoe up at the new home site over a month now and keep it at the
neighbors when we are not there. It has happened in that area last few
years that unattended items have caught fire even homes. better safe than
sorry.
R Fink