[Ford-ferguson] Re: Ford-ferguson Digest, Vol 14, Issue 12 help with TO 20 Ferguson

Dancedog52 at aol.com Dancedog52 at aol.com
Mon Jul 25 13:58:55 PDT 2005

I receive all the updates. I don't know the proper procedure. to have my
questions answered.I own a 1950 ferguson tractor. I would like to know how to
lower the draft or raise it. I was told you adjust the top cylinder is adjusted
manually with the threaded rod shortens and will also adjust longer. If you are
pulling a blade. my question is do you hand adjust the top by hand only the
tractor serial #is14843 and the engine is#115452.I just sent away for  the
Ferguson Dealer shop manual covering te-20,to20,&To 30 tractors. From the service
dept. of Harry ferguson,inc I do have the  I&tshop service Ferguson shop
manual. it cost 7.00 bucks is not the complete manual. I feel like I need the
operators manual also. IT runs really good  I think I may need to put weight on
and adjust the draft.Iv'e been told it doesn't have a.hydrolicadjustment on top.
the dealer shop manual. I ordered should help me with my questions. I also
have a  ford  with Ferguson systems  It is a flat head. that's my next project.
And a miwalkee steel wheel PTO  with a wheat cycle bar on it. I quess you
could hook it up to almost any power source that could pull it properly. It is
still that Milwaukee red. everything has been under roof.