[AT] Roll over plow

Landen Schooler skoullar at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jul 25 12:18:30 PDT 2005

It seems I've developed a reading problem.....as in reading too fast and
switching letters around.... for some reason I saw MN not the NM you
typed...so If it's not too late to hookup with the trucker on your end,
I'm still interested in your plow. (feeling real silly now...)
I hope your trip to Alaska went well.

Landen Schooler
Palmyra, Iowa