[AT] Farmall H vrs 350 axle size??

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Jul 25 10:22:08 PDT 2005

All I can tell from the parts books is that all three tractors have
different part numbers for the axles. The 350 shows axles with either
  2 1/2" or 2 3/4" diameters, with the note that the larger size was
considered the "heavy duty" option.

Hope that helps,

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

The United States appear to be destined by Providence to plague America
with misery in the name of liberty.
Simón Bolívar