[AT] WANTED: Farmall Cub Sickle Mower

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Jul 24 15:03:51 PDT 2005

The parts most likely to be missing from a Cub 22 mower are the PTO
pulley, the front bar that is inserted into the square holes below the
radiator, and the long link that connects the bar to the mower. (If the
link is missing, so is the stay brace that holds the mower up in the air
for transport, but you can just use a chain for that function in a
pinch.) Most of the rest comes off as pretty much one lump when you drop
the mower. Also usually missing is the swathboard, but most folks just
using the mower for cutting weeds don't use the swathboard.

I have a LOT of images of my 22 mower that I took for a gentleman in AU
who was trying to figure out how to get one together and installed.
Contact me at <mikesloane at verizon.net> if you would like images and
pages from the parts manual.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

The United States appear to be destined by Providence to plague America
with misery in the name of liberty.
Simón Bolívar