[AT] WANTED: Farmall Cub Sickle Mower

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sun Jul 24 16:41:18 PDT 2005

Colin:

I will take some photos as soon as possible. Yes, I at one time did the Web
Site for the Sky Valley Antique Tractor Club. I'm no longer associated with
that club. In the past you sent me the Announcement for the upcoming Binder
show the first time it was held. I'm still associated with the Cascade Two
Cylinder Club and have recently joined the Northwest Vintage Iron Club,
Branch 36 EDGE & TA.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door