[AJD] LA Trade

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 24 16:08:50 PDT 2005

My Cousin has an LA in the barn that he is thinking of getting rid of.  Rather than sell it outright he would prefer to trade it for another tractor,  like a handstart styled B, A 70 Gas tractor,  or a GP are some of the tractor he mentioned as wanting in trade.

      This tractor is loose,  complete,  has a tag but it is not readable.  It has good rear wheels and original tires that are in fair shape.   It is my estimation that he should be able to trade it almost any day of the week for a good Gas 70 or a couple B's..  I figure he may have to throw in a little cash to get a GP out of it?  I will try to post some pictures later on in the week.

                               Chris