[AJD] dltx carburator part

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sat Jul 23 21:55:21 PDT 2005

Marc
We usually just rework the seating area where the seat seals against and if needed apply a bit
of expoxy. Never had a problem after that
I am sure there are more techically correct repairs but it's always worked for us. I usually
only replace a bowl if it has been cracked, I don't care for cracks.
Also, you had best check your DLT # so you are sure to get the right bowl as there are three
(right?) different bowls. One for the brass body carbs, one for the common carbs and one for
the DLTX71 "big nut" carb.
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Sat Jul 23 16:22 , 'Marc Raasch' <mraasch at hickorytech.net> sent: