[AT] smokey 8n--Chris

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Sat Jul 23 13:07:15 PDT 2005

Thanks Chris.  I'll look a little closer--after I get a repair part for the
starter bendix so I can start it.  I haven't run the tractor much yet.  Was
thinking of using it as hay rake tractor--maybe later put a small loader on
it.  I don't think it was white smoke, and I don't know if it burns much
oil.  I believe I can find out though from the fellow I bought (traded) it
from.    John W.