[AT] re: nase / VOM meters

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Fri Jul 22 12:37:26 PDT 2005

>>	I have one of those counter top Vac tube testors like
>>you used to use in drug stores and
>>hardware stores stored around here. It had a panel with  half
>>zillion sockets. It "ran
>>when parked".   :-)
>>	I don't suppose there is a lot of demand for them now.   :-)

I remember my Dad fixing our black & white with one of those things. He
loaded up a bunch of tubes and went to Eckerd Drugs. I also remember all the
new words I learned one saturday afternoon when he grabbed a capacitor the
wrong way, jumped up from behind the TV and smacked his head on a bookshelf.

Warren