[AT] John Deere A

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Fri Jul 22 10:12:51 PDT 2005

I have one tore down in the barn I hope to get  it back up an running this
winter. It belongs to a friend so i have to wait on  him for the money to get it
going. It was so stuck that it took a porta-power to  move the piston so we
could it apart.  The tractor will need a complete  overhaul just to get it
running then paint an decals so we got a big job ahead  of us.
The cylinder and head is now at the shop for checking for craks and  then
boring and having the valves ground all cost money but sometimes it is just  the
only thing that can be done.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow  Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361