[AT] John Deere A

Tom Jones tommy67 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 22 08:38:08 PDT 2005

Hello I've been around on and off over the years and now I have the money to put the A back together. I took her apart because the shaft that drives the fan broke at the govenor end. Does anyone have one of these laying around they'd like to sell?

Also I was wondering about weather or not I should go ahead and give her some new rings and such. I'm pretty sure it's been gone through before(nails in castle nuts).

I know it's not rocket science but I'm not a mechanic and would be gratefull for any tips. Didn't someone on the list just do one?

Thanks

Tom