[AJD] JD Model 52 Rope Trip Plow

Luke Tonneberger jdgp1930 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 07:03:05 PDT 2005

Hi Everbody,

I am interested in picking up a plow to pull behind my
1930 GP. I found one a few miles away and talked with
the guy yesterday. He said it is a model 52 JD two
bottom rope trip plow on steel. Also said it hasn't
seen much use and is in really nice shape. About the
only thing it needs is two bolts in the rear wheel. I
have no clue what plows go for and he advertised it
for $300 and said he would take $250 for it yesterday
when I spoke with him. I am going to try and take a
look at it on Saturday. Is $250 a fair price?

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA