[AJD] GP Fluid Levels

Luke Tonneberger jdgp1930 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 06:57:59 PDT 2005

Thanks Dee. I found the plug to check the fluid level
for the transmission. It was hiding back there :-)

I saw a GP at a show this past weekend and was able to
compare my drain, fill, and level plugs for the rear
end. It appears my drain plug on the right side is
screwed up. Not sure if the hole was never drilled and
tapped or if there is a broken pipe plug in there. I
will find out some day when I tear it down to restore
it.

The tappet case needs some fluids in there yet. I
haven't run mine very much since I've owned it. Thanks
again.

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA