[AT] O/T Trying to find a good used backhoe

Cecil Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Thu Jul 21 18:04:47 PDT 2005

> It is unbelievable what one of those "thumbs" will do to an airplane.

Turn salvage to junk in an instant.  I understand they do really work

for picking up things.

> Ron Cook
> Salix, IA

	I watched the History Channel briefly this afternoon and they
had a program on there showing them chewing up B-52s with an excavator
that had those jaws that act as shears. It sure did a number on those
big aircraft. If I were you, Ron, and I wanted to turn my duster into
scrap, that's what I would use. grins.

	Looked to me like they were a part of the program at or near
Davis Monthan and they were both scrapping and salvaging military
aircraft - lots of them.

Cecil