[AT] Check your grounds, OT news, and Portland

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Thu Jul 21 09:27:52 PDT 2005

Larry, since you know it is an open circuit causing the problem you
could find the problem using a signal tracer (if you have one)
Just follow the wire until the signal stops. Without one you could apply
some power to the ground circuit and then use a bed of nails probe to
find where the power ends if it is an internal wire break. If you think
it's in a switch this also will trace you near the bad item.

Steve Williams