Re: [AJD] 720D Pony Motor Starter Problem

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Wed Jul 20 22:28:28 PDT 2005

Tom
I think you're on the right track, sounds like the drive's out.
Wonder how long the one dealer has had that drive for it to be that low price? lol
I normally go aftermarket as most drives JD has are simply priced too high.

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Wed Jul 20 17:40 , TSmith1499 at aol.com sent: