[AT] Identifying an antique set of disks

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Wed Jul 20 19:22:30 PDT 2005

Usually one can find a bit of color when disassembling even very weathered
equipment.  Look carefully where a bolt or nut is removed, where parts are
assembled, etc.  You might solve the identity in the other order: by finding
the paint maybe that will steer you closer to the manufacturer.

B²

Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.