[AT] Identifying an antique set of disks

Wayne Smith KwynSmth at netscape.net
Wed Jul 20 17:18:22 PDT 2005

My brother, Terry, is restoring a set of disks that were originally used on the family farm. They started off as horse drawn (2 horse hitch) and were converted to tractor drawn when Dad got the Cockshutt 30. They are so old that there is no sign of the original paint, markings etc. The only part number is 700664 stamped on the spindles. We haven't had any luck searching this number on the net.

Does anyone have any ideas on how we could establish the original manuafacturer in order to help determine what the paint scheme and markings would have been? Any and all assistance appreciated.

Thanks,

Wayne Smith
Ottawa
Digest Mode