[Farmall] Award

Michael Miller sweetcorn70 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 20 16:52:15 PDT 2005

Richard,

I bought a Super M carcass for parts.  I don't have any motor parts but I do
have a radiator, gas tank and rear end/tranny parts.  You need any of it?
My plan right now is to take off the wide front end, Hydraulic valve, and
possibly rear wheels/centers/tires and sell the rest.  Wish I had the money
to finish the guys project tho---the PO was going to put a V6 motor in it.
The frame is stretched and I dont think it'd take much to drop an old 400M
or something in there....

Karl lives in California :-)

Mike