[Farmall] WANTED: Farmall Cub Sickle Mower

chesnimnus at juno.com chesnimnus at juno.com
Wed Jul 20 10:55:17 PDT 2005

I have a friend that has a Farmall Cub, and he is looking for a sickle mower for it. We are willing to consider one in Oregon or Washington. If you are in Idaho or California, then the distance will become a factor, but we would still consider it. If you have one that works or that is at least repairable, let me know. I would like to know your location, the condition, and what you want for it. He is near Salem, Oregon. Thanks.