[Farmall] Cub Cadet 122

Roger Moffat rogerkiwi at aol.com
Wed Jul 20 12:02:06 PDT 2005

Hi List

Not exactly on topic here, but here goes...

My father in law has a Cub Cadet model 122 tractor available for the
taking away thereof - free - $0.

He is located in Saline, Michigan

The tractor has a 48 inch mower deck on it. It hasn't run in a few
years (2-3) and when it last did, was hard to start. There are
"issues" with the clutch on it too. He has all the books that came
with it.

If anyone is interested in this tractor for the price of coming to
pick it up, please let me know.

If there's a better place to post this, please let me know - I looked
at antique-tractor.com mail lists and this was the only one that
seemed relevant.

Thanks

Roger