[AT] Some ads(JD hand clutch)

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Tue Jul 19 18:32:56 PDT 2005

Gene,

Yes, that's who I meant, but I couldn't remember his name.  It's been many
years since I saw him easily win the rodeo  at Urbana when he was 16.  I
understand he chose the B because the clutch lever would stay wherever he
put it... engaged or disengaged, allowing him to shift or steer.  An
amazingly talented young man.  I doubt, however that he could handle a
loader on an A.  Of course a manure fork would be even more difficult for
him.

George