[AJD] 1950 JD "B" chains and loader

William Gossett gossport43 at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 18 19:01:14 PDT 2005

I have a set of rear tire chains and a front end loader off of my Grandfather's 1950 'B' that I would like to part with.  I do not know the brand name of the loader, only that it was on the B when I moved it from Iowa to NE Georgia several years ago and had some remnants of green paint.  The loader worked off of hydraulic lines that connected to the rear end of the tractor and I believe that it has a manual bucket release lever (I've never seen it operate).  The hydraulic lines may need to be replaced but the rest appears to be in decent shape, if rusty.

The chains and loader can be had for best offer but will have to picked up at my house in the near future.  The equipment is located in NE Georgia near Gainesville.

Contact me offline and I can send some digital photos if necessary (I will have to move it to photograph it).

Thanks,

Will Gossett
gossport43 at bellsouth.net