[AT] Some ads from the 7/16 Lancaster Farming

Brett Phillips bphillip at shentel.net
Mon Jul 18 19:00:23 PDT 2005

Ron:
Several friends have remarked that John Deere had ergonomics figured out
before the rest of the field could spell it.  I'm not sure if I would go
that far, but the hand clutch was a real blessing to the small tractor
driver.  Some day, I'd like to own another H.  My Allis 'C' will have to
fill the gap until I win the lottery (that I never play).

Brett Phillips