[AT] Huge CA antique crawler auction Sept 16, 17

Richard Walker richardwalker at pobox.com
Mon Jul 18 21:13:26 PDT 2005

>Richard, Is this just an auction of surplus tractors and not the whole
>collection. I don't see 1C2 listed anywhere on the list.

Right, Willard, they're just doing a major culling of their herd, not a
complete liquidation. However Heidrich's culls could be someone else's gems
. . .

The Heidrich Foundation and the Ag History Center in Woodland are still
going strong, although I'm sure the income generated from this auction will
be very welcome.

Richard