[Farmall] Heidrich auction

Karl Olmstead olmstead at ridgenet.net
Mon Jul 18 07:37:50 PDT 2005

There's a two-page spread in the back of the latest Antique Power magazine
regarding the Heidrich auction.  The Heidrichs have one of the largest
collections of antique tractors in California.  Main emphasis is crawlers,
but there is a smattering of John Deere (a spoker D, for example), and about
40 IHC tractors including a couple of 8-16s.  Auction is in mid September.
Run by Aumann Auctions, but there's nothing about the auction on their web
page.  I forgot to bring the ad to work today, or I'd offer more info.  The
ad lists a few steam tractors, as well as a Yuba ball tractor and a Samson
Sieve-Grip or two.  One or two Rumelys.  I'd like to see the tractors, but I
might leave my checkbook at home.  Prices will be ludicrous.

I'm wondering if this is the end of the Heidrich Agricultural Museum in
Woodland, Ca.  Still haven't managed to tour the place.

-Karl