[AJD] H trouble

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Sun Jul 17 20:28:08 PDT 2005

Others can correct me if I'm oversimplifying things here, but if you can
turn the hs jet all the way in with no effect, that means it's not getting
fuel through that passage even when it's open.  So I'd say those little
passages feeding the load side of things are plugged somewhere.  Just have
to work your way through the carb, likely removing some of those little
brass plugs along the way, until you get it flowing again.

B²

Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.