[AT] Cub paint

HaliganBar at aol.com HaliganBar at aol.com
Sun Jul 17 17:49:51 PDT 2005

George,

Thanks for the advice. I picked up some citrus based degreaser that I plan on
using with a pressure washer to get rid of the grease and oil. I'd like to
get the steering and the final drives done before I do any sandblasting or
painting. My biggest concern is taping and sealing all the openings and seals to
keep the sand out. I have to admit that I'm pretty excited about how good it
will look when I do get it painted.

On another note...how hard is it to get that little bend out of the steering
shaft?

Thanks,
Karl