[AT] General JD Manual question ???

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sun Jul 17 18:37:06 PDT 2005

The JD Service Publications Catalog for Customers DB1112 lists the various
manuals that are mostly available from JD in reprint form today.  I have a
general question about manuals that may require a complex answer.  Are these
manual numbers the last version of the original manuals that were published
in 6 x 9" format and then have been converted to the 8 1/2" reprint form or
in some cases or all cases, did JD create a new manual number for the
reprints and make more changes? I'm asking mostly relative to the Operators
Manuals. The Parts Catalog #'s seem to be consistent with the Parts Catalog
#'s originally published for the dealers.

I'm beginning to think that some of the later dated original Operators
Manuals are not the same as the reprints. I may be wrong.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com