[AT] O.T. ATV spot sprayers

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat Jul 16 11:59:45 PDT 2005

Hi David,

Most of them are very similar.  Look for one that has a bypass so you can
keep your  chemicals agitated if you need to.   It's nice to have a presure
guage.  Some have a Y with valves on it so you can attach a different wand.
I have one like that and I attach a 5/8" x 50' garden hose and one of those
spray nozzles that lets you select different patterns.  Comes in handy in
spraying hard to get to spots.
Other than that look at the size of the tank and the type and quality of the
pump.  That's about it.

Charlie