[AT] Argentina tractor ID

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Sat Jul 16 05:47:33 PDT 2005

I received a cple of pix from a gentleman in Argentina wanting assistance in
tractor identification.  His English is as bad as my Spanish so we have a
few communication problems but I finally got a couple of pictures to look
at.

It appears to be a very early 30's vintage wheeled tractor, make unknown.
The only distinguishing feature that jumped right out at me was the spokes
on the wheels, front and rear both.  The spokes are flat slats of steel, not
round.  Rear wheels have two rows of 8 inner and 8 outer slats for the
spokes and the front wheels have two rows, 6 slats each.  I can't see the
engine due to the enclosures, which appear to be standard, hinged at top, 11
vertical louvers.

The exhaust appears to come out through the bottom rear of the LH engine
enclosure.

I know this isn't much to go on but hopefully someone here can get me into
the manufacturers ballpark and direct me to a picture archive where I might
be able to match it up.  I can send the pix to anyone interested or who
thinks they can help.

Thanks for any assistance.

John Parks
Boise, ID