[AJD] JD 2510 Sale Price?

Tom in N Texas tdulin at pulse.net
Fri Jul 15 07:38:44 PDT 2005

Folks, my Uncle is planning to sell his JD 2510 Tractor. I'm trying to
recommend a fair price for it. It has the gas engine, power steering,
Roll-O-Matic, three (I think) hydraulic systems, tach-hour meter (I forgot
to get the hours). The transmission is eight-speed in four ranges, as I
recall. Tires are in fair shape, 50 percent tread, I think. Less than 5,000
hours.

The tractor is located in Springfield, Missouri.

What do you think is a fair selling price? I can get the rest of the
information, but not right now.

Thanks,

Tom in North Texas
Tom in N Texas, KC5INU,  tdulin at pulse.net, "Nothing Runs like a JD MT Deere",
1949 John Deere MT, JD No. 50 Box Blade,  1954 JD No. 5 Sickle-Bar Mower,
1975 JD 214 Lawn Tractor, 1918-22 JD Dain Horse-Drawn Sickle-Bar Mower