[AT] ford sn

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Jul 14 14:29:39 PDT 2005

Sorry - I neglected to include the image URL:
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/1946_ford_2n/2n_coming_together10.html>

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

  I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly
for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually.
-James Baldwin, writer (1924-1987)