[AT] RE: Vintage tractor pulling advice

Bob Seith seithr at denison.edu
Thu Jul 14 10:16:49 PDT 2005

Actually, the Cub has new brakes. Even so, they aren't very impressive.
They were intended more for helping make tight turns when you were
cultivating than holding a heavy load on a hillside.

And yes, the parade route in Granville is flat. I made sure of that
before I agreed to provide towing.

Other antique tractors in this year's parade included an Oliver 77, an
unstyled JD A, and a Farmall F-20. The kid driving the Oliver had
problems with the clutch.

Bob Seith