[AT] RE: Vintage tractor pulling advice

Bob Seith seithr at denison.edu
Thu Jul 14 08:48:19 PDT 2005

I drove my 1953 Farmall Cub in the Granville Fourth of July parade,
pulling a 22-foot trailer with the Historical Society's float on it. The
owner of the trailer was worried when I told him the Cub produced 9
horsepower, but I assured him they were "real" horsepower. I didn't have
any problems.

Bob Seith