[AT] ford sn

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Jul 14 08:42:30 PDT 2005

I just finished getting my 2N back together after an engine overhaul,
and I took a picture of it with the right rear wheel/tire off so you can
see the mounting of what appears to be an aftermarket footboard designed
for the 9N/2N. At the back, it bolts up to the axle housing, and in
front it has a strap that hooks over the foot peg and another strap that
uses the stud that holds the radius rod support to the
transmission/clutch housing.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

  I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly
for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually.
-James Baldwin, writer (1924-1987)