Re: [AJD] New York EXPO VII

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Wed Jul 13 21:04:52 PDT 2005

The real question is...where DID Chris go? Saw him briefly in my tent and then POOF! He was
gone! lol Sorry I didn't get to talk to you more Chris

LONG trip back, did I mention it was long?, left Sunday morning (after a one HOUR ordeal
checking out, sadly I have had similar problems before so think I am done with the Canandaigua
Motel. Great people, just don't have a clue how to run the computer) drove like crazy, drove
some more, slept two hours in a rest stop in Indiana, arrived home just after 7 pm.
Trip was just under 1700 miles one way. I am glad I picked up the Liquidator and the Cyclone
but don't know if I will do the drive again. But then again I will likely forget during the
next two years! Springfield, OH Expo next year, it's also a great show.

This was my 3rd NY Expo and it's starting to feel like family. Mitch, Tom, Beth Rich, Mike and
all that group, Ray Butel, Nick Barbieri, Kent and Susan Kaster, Bob Beaver, Ed Miller, Justin
Patchen, Stone and Parrish, David Marlin, Marlin Smith, Terry of Little Deere's, good friends
Donald Angstadt of Pikeville Equipment and my semi-partner Kevin Stober of Farm Power
Restoration, the incomparable cooking skills of the other Kevin, and all the great local club
members (Jim Keem, the Jensens, Ed Wheeler and everyone) all make it seem like visiting
relatives. I really look forward to seeing everyone and now anticipate the Gathering of the
Green in Moline in March.The Expo itself was unreal to say the least even allowing for the rain.

A great time and a long drive!
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Sun Jul 10 21:11 , Christopher Lynn <lynchr26 at epix.net> sent: