[AJD] GP valve guide problems

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Wed Jul 13 20:44:49 PDT 2005

In my experience, valve stems are not usually the culprit on a GP, the guides normally take the
wear. We make the valve guides as I sometime in the far, far distant future plan on restoring
my GP's and Widetreads so thought I ought to have them available. I do sell quite a few valves
and a lesser amount of guides but the valves are either worn down or rusted so replacement is
necessary.

Also make the springs, valve caps, and keepers.
End of this promotional message................
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Wed Jul 13 20:54 , 'Dee Schuyler' <web22hsz at verizon.net> sent: