[Steam-engine] Milwaukee Solvay Coke Plant Engine Pictures

Terry Welch ksw001 at pensys.com
Tue Jul 12 17:08:09 PDT 2005

Rick you should have said something a gave copys of most what I had to the Salem Historical Society. I was there. Saw it all like Larry did first hand. I can send you some also if you would like. I have about disks full of photos from various people.

It was nice visiting with you at the Tod Engine Site. You have quite a project there. Best of luck on it. I will be stopping back to see the progress when I get out that way.
Terry Welch