[AJD] GP Fluid Levels

Dee Schuyler web22hsz at verizon.net
Tue Jul 12 17:30:55 PDT 2005

Luke
The transmission level should be checked at the right - pulley
side just behind the primary gear cover.
Not sure what you are talking about on the rear end?
The chain cases have level plugs a couple inches above the drain plugs.
Another one that is often overlooked is the tappet case on top of the
cylinder block. it according to my book calls for
3 parts engine oil one part kerosene  1 1/2 pints total

I am sure someone else will chime in if I am wrong, this is taken from
Instructions for Care and Operation  of GP tractors.
Dee