[AT] Vintage tractor pulling advice

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Jul 12 13:01:19 PDT 2005

Hi Grant,

Below is a link to a tractor puller organizations site.   I'm not sure that
this bunch would even allow cleats but you might be able to find some useful
information on the site.   Since your pull is a new venture for the fair
they are probably not as organized at the OTTPA is and might  not have many
rules at all.

You are a long way from North Carolina and rules for pulling vary widely
between here and there I'm sure.

http://www.ottpainc.com/safetyrules.html

Charlie