[AJD] Eisemann GV2Q Magneto for 1929 Deere D

Dave Ernst shop at cccomm.net
Tue Jul 12 06:58:04 PDT 2005

Bill,
Yea, I know what you are talking about on the EBay thing. My D has the Aero
Splitdorf. The pot metal ends are seriously deteriorated so I started
watching for them on EBay. Any and all of them that reference John Deere
application go for $250 to $350, regardless of condition (excluding the junk
ones). I rebuild a lot of magnetos so by watching and looking I found one
for a four cylinder application there and bought it for $35. Now I got the
ends I needed. <grin>
Dave in Nevada

ps. When I check it out and if it is easily repairable compared to the
original one I have all I have to do is change the cap.....