[AT] Re: AT Digest, Vol 17, Issue 11

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jul 11 04:52:52 PDT 2005

Don't sweat the 12v convert.  Heck.. you can probably get a vr and genny off
a later 60's era cub and not have to do any ugly alternator work.  My 66
IH-cub is 12v from the factory.. works fine.

As for the implement switch over time.. easy answer.. just get more
tractors! and leave an implement on each of them.  I only have 13 ac.. but
have a handfull of old tractors.  Box stays on one.. seeder/spreader on
another.. ones a loader.. one has a mower and front blade.. etc... Saves
time .. just hop on and go!

Soundguy