[AJD] New York EXPO VII

Christopher Lynn lynchr26 at epix.net
Sun Jul 10 20:11:13 PDT 2005

I went on Friday and had the most enjoyable time at a tractor show
probably since the last NY Expo.  The rain on Friday afternoon put an
initial damper on things, but while running for cover we accidently met
some great people and I wound up with some literature and memorabilia
from a now defunct local dealership in the process.  I have never seen
so many 6030's, industrial Deere's, and L&G Deere equipment in one
place before.  Of course, there was also Greg's Liquidator.

This show seems to keep getting better and better each year.

What was the weather like on Saturday?

Chris