[AJD] New York EXPO VII

Mitchell Daly md31043 at msn.com
Sun Jul 10 19:28:05 PDT 2005

It was a great show again this year in Canandaigua, NY.  Mother Nature wasn't the greatest hostess, but we all got by.  I enjoyed meeting the Ostrander family. They had their show tent set up right next to the tent for the Maryland Two-Cylinder Club.  It is always fun to meet in person, those that you have grown to know over this electronic medium.  I hope Greg has a safe journey back to Colorado.

This is one show that you should put on your calendar for 2007.  You won't be disappointed!! The number that I heard on Saturday from the General Chairman was 854 exhibits.  That's about 30 more than in 2003.

Mitch Daly
md31043 at msn.com<mailto:md31043 at msn.com>